After extensive market research and feedback from our customers, TCI decided it was time to re-vamp our architectural TruDurance Color Card. A key part of our business is to continually innovate and enhance our product offerings, and this card is a reflection of that effort.
You may ask yourself, what is different about this card compared to the last? The answer is, a lot!
· Outside Cover Now Green!- To differentiate from our Stock Color Card and also represent the environmentally friendly qualities of our coatings
· Refined Product Choices- To focus in on the best and not overwhelm you with options. Less colors also meant bigger color chips, allowing you a better understanding of what the colors really look like
· New Categories- Metallics, Solids, Anodized and Textures
· New Options- All the colors on this card are available in AAMA 2604 and 2605 quality, they can also come in TGIC-free chemistry upon request
· Improved Quality: All products on the new card have been formulated to have improved mar resistance and over-bake stability
If you have any questions, please reach out to your TCI Sales Representative or feel free to contact us here: https://tcipowder.com/company/contact-us/
To see the digital version of our TruDurance Color Card click here:https://tcipowder.com/media/2526/trudurance-april-2020-pdf.pdf