Powder coatings are applied as a free-flowing, dry powder and are typically applied electrostatically then cured under heat to form a “skin” or hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint.
Common Uses For Powder Coatings:
Around the Kitchen:
- Washer/dryer shells and motor casings, refrigerators, refrigerator shelving and motor casings, faucets, sinks and small appliances.
Outside the House:
- Lawn and garden tools, mowers, edgers, and patio furniture.
In the Workplace:
- Computer hardware, office furniture, filing cabinets, storage and display shelves, warehouse racks, and lighting fixtures.
- Agricultural mowers, irrigation equipment, tillers, and construction equipment.
- Rebar and steel cable, columns, water treatment facilities, HVAC units, gas and oil transmission lines, windows, sliding doors, canopies, and architectural decoration.
- Truck and trailer wheels, mirrors, supports, frames, steering wheels, wipers, springs, shocks, and other miscellaneous auto parts.
The demand for powder coatings is seeing rapid growth, driven by the development of new materials, formulations, equipment, and applications advancements. Powder coatings are tough, look great, and last a long time. In addition to being durable, powder coating is an attractive choice due to environmental advantages.
TCI Powder Coatings provides dependable, efficient service and carries a wide selection of superior products used for innovative solutions and applications within the architectural, furniture, automotive, agriculture, and construction markets.
Contact us today to speak with our experienced team about how we can help you with your powder coating needs.