TCI Powder Coatings is a subsidiary of RPM International Inc., a multi-national holding company with a broad range of subsidiaries in the coating and sealing fields.
RPM’s consumer brands are primarily marketed in North America, but have a growing presence in Europe and the United Kingdom. These brands can be found on almost every garage or basement shelf in the U.S. and Canada which are sold through home improvement centers, mass merchants, hardware stores, paint stores, and craft shops.
Product Categories Include
- Small-project paints and coatings
- Specialty paints
- Caulks and sealants
- Wood stains and finishes
- Rust-preventative paints
- Wall covering preparation and removal products
Market Leadership Subsidiaries
- Rust-Oleum: No. 1 brand recognition and market share position in the U.S. and Canada in the rust-preventative, decorative, specialty, and professional segments of the small-project paint category
- DAP: No. 1 brand recognition and market share position in the U.S. and Canada in the caulk and sealant residential market
- Varathane: No. 1 market position in Canada and No. 2 in the U.S. offering interior wood stains, finishes, wood repair, and maintenance products
- Zinsser: A leader in brand recognition and market share position in the U.S. market for specialty primers and sealers and wall covering sundries
*Rankings based on market share
TCI is proud to be part of RPM’s success and its commitment to market leadership.