TCI Powder Coatings is a subsidiary of RPM International Inc., a multi-national holding company with a broad range of subsidiaries in the coating and sealing fields.
RPM’s industrial brands are equally well recognized and regarded in the markets they serve. They are sold worldwide to contractors, distributors and directly to end-users, such as manufacturers, public institutions, and other commercial customers.
Product Categories Include:
- Construction sealants and chemicals
- Roofing systems
- Flooring systems
- Corrosion control coatings
- Exterior insulating finishes
- Fluorescent pigments
- Fiberglass reinforced gratings
- Waterproofing and concrete repair
- Powder coatings
Market Leadership Subsidiaries
- Tremco: No. 1 in the North American high-end institutional roofing market and No. 2 in the North American sealants market
- Stonhard: No. 1 global supplier of industrial, high-performance polymer flooring systems
- Carboline: No. 1 U.S. supplier and a leading global supplier of industrial, high-performance corrosion control coatings
- Day-Glo: No. 1 in the supply of daylight fluorescent color
- Dryvit: No. 1 North American supplier of exterior insulation and finish systems
- Mohawk: No. 1 market share position in North America for professional touch-up and repair products for furniture and cabinetry
- Pettit: Global market leader in water-based antifouling paints for the marine industry
- Tremco illbruck: Leading European supplier of high-performance sealants and window and door installation systems for the construction industry
*Rankings based on market share
TCI is proud to be part of RPM’s success and its commitment to market leadership.