Sunday, December 25, 2016
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Ignite interest with the fiercest color of the season. TCI brings a broad spectrum of colors to the table, giving you many selections to choose from, even unique and rare hues that can be hard to find.
This month, we’re featuring Fire Red, an energetic color used for indoor applications such as shelving, racking, and wire products. Bring life to your products with this eye-catching powder.
For more information on TCI Powder Coatings’ powder coating lines, visit our website here.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Are you looking for durable, protective coatings for lawn furniture? Need decorative yet long-lasting finishes? TCI Powder Coatings offers a wide variety of coating options specially designed to meet your needs.
Other lawn furniture finishes or materials often rust, fade, and undergo wear and tear at a quick pace. Using powder coating enables you to choose from a wider variety of colors, and creates a fresh look and feel. Our coatings are made to withstand harsh environments, providing a decorative look and resistance to weathering. Contact a TCI representative today to speak about coatings for your shop’s needs.
To find out more about these coatings, visit the TCI website here.
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
When you powder coat, 95% of the powder is used, leaving a material loss of less than 5%. That minimal loss can be recovered and blended with virgin powder to be utilized once again. Any material loss or overspray of powder coating can be re-used, unlike other finishes that will be lost or must be disposed of.
All of this reusability means there is virtually no waste in powder coating.
Additionally, the air requirements are less restrictive. The air extraction for powder spray booths is a lot less than those for solvent-based finishes.
The lower cost of a powder application plant is an additional economical bonus. Compared to other systems, this plant’s cost is fairly low. Also low in cost: labor. Powder coating lends itself well to automation, so labor becomes much less costly. Additionally, coaters only need minimal training and supervision. You also save on insurance and statutory safety features because solvent free means fire safe.
Last but not least, less rework due to lower rejection rates means less labor and material cost.